巴夏:人生真相只有五個,其他都是幻相 。

2020081808:30

 

The Law of Attraction & Positive Thinking - Law of Attraction Solutions

【巴夏】人生真相只有五個,其他都是幻相 — 
宇宙法則顯化你的人生!

 

 Don't react to the things
that you don't prefer,

不要對你不喜好的東西做出反應

 

Because remember,

因為,你們要記住:

 

Even if something crops up
in your life you don't prefer

即使生活中出現了某些你不喜好的東西

 

It's still there for a reason

它會出現在那裡,肯定有原因的

 

You can use in a positive way

你可以積極地利用它

 

Make it part of your excitement
that things crop up you don't prefer

使之成為你的興奮的一部分

 

Because it is going to give you an opportunity
to see by contrast what it is
you do prefer more clearly.

因為它給了你一個對比的機會,
讓你更清楚地發現你的真正喜好

 

That's how to use that in a positive way

 而這就是積極正面使用它的方式

 

Instead of simply matching the vibration of
what you don't prefer by moping about it.

而不是帶著鬱悶的心情,
匹配到你不喜好的事物的振頻

 

The idea is nothing effects you
until you agree to be affected.

沒有什麼東西能夠影響到你,
除非(直到)你同意自己能夠被影響

 

You are changing your own energy
to match the frequencies
of things you believe are true

任何東西,只要你信以為真
你就會改變自己的能量,從而與之匹配

 

So watch your definitions

所以,要覺察到你的定義

 

And create new definitions
that work for you

並且創造出適用你的新的定義

 

Instead of just assuming that
the ones that don't work for
you are facts that you cannot change

而不是臆斷那些對你不適用的定義,
是你無法改變的
事實

 

The only facts that exist in
your creation are the five facts,
we call the five laws.

在你的造物中,真正的事實,
就五個,我們稱之為
五個法則

 

You exist.

第一:你存在

 

Everything is here and now.

第二:一切都存在於此時此地

 

The one is all, and the all are the one

第三:一即一切,一切即一

 

What you put out is what you get back.

第四:你給出什麼,你就收獲到什麼

 

Everything changes except the laws

第五:一切都在改變,除了這五個(宇宙)法則

 

Everything else other than
those facts are not facts .

 除了這五個事實以外,
其他的一切,都不是事實

 

They are perspectives.

它們是視角

 

They are opinions.

它們是觀點(意見)

 

They are beliefs

它們是信念

 

And you can change every single
one of those.

並且,它們中的每一個,你都可以改變

 

《一切都只是你的觀點》

Why you think that belief is true

為什麼你會認為這個信念是真實的

When it doesn't have to be

因為事實上,它不是真實的
 

So that's one step you could do

這是你可以採取的第一步
 

To clear the way

來掃清道路

 

To recognize your excitement more easily

幫助你更容易的認定出你的興奮

 

Is let go of beliefs that make it
appear to be difficult to do so.

就是釋放讓你覺得
做起來很難的信念系統

 

There is no such thing as an inherently
difficult circumstance

因為,沒有一種境況
與生俱來就是困難的

 

No such thing.

沒這回事

 

只有你的信念,才會讓事情變得看似困難

 
Never assume that
what comes out of your mouth is a fact,

千萬不要認為:
從你嘴裡說出來的話,都是事實

 

It's just a point of view,

那只是你的觀點

 

《你給出什麼,你就收穫什麼》

Law number three

宇宙法則三:

What you put out is what you get back.

你給出什麼,你就收穫什麼

 

Physical reality is a mirror

實相(物質世界)是一面鏡子

 

Literally, a mirror.

真的,只是一面鏡子!

 

Whatever vibration you give off

你散發出什麼樣的振動

 

Is the experience that you get back.

你就收穫與之對應的體驗

 

And what you call The Law Of Attraction

 你們所謂的吸引力法則

 

In many ways it is correct to understand that it
is your vibration that creates your reality.

認為你的振動,創造了你的實相
這種理解,從很多方面上講,是對的

 

But there is also something else
that we would like to add
about that concept

但對於這種觀點,我們想做些補充

 

That many of you are missing
or overlooking

因為你們中很多人的理解都有所缺失,
或者說不夠準確

 

Because while it is true
that whatever your vibration
is is responsible for what you experience,

雖然說你的振頻,決定了你的體驗
這種說法沒錯

 

Many of you think

但很多人認為

 

Or have been taught to think

或者說,後天的教育讓他們以為:

 

That you have to work to create
that vibration

你需要什麼事,才能創造出那樣的振頻

 

That would attract what it is you prefer

從而吸引你所喜好的事物

 

And in fact you do not

但實際上,你是不需要的

 

 

Your core frequency

你的核心頻率

 

Your core true signature vibration

你的核心的、真實的、標誌性振動
 

 Is already attracting all the things that are representative of that core vibration.

已經在吸引所有這些代表著
這個
核心振動的事物

 

If those things that are representative of your true,
core, loving, creative,
natural vibration

這些事物,代表著你真實的、鍾愛的、
核心的、有創造性的、天然的振動

 

Aren't manifesting

如果它們沒有顯化

 

Aren't reaching you

沒有來到你所在之處

 

It's not because you're not
attracting them

那麼,並不是因為你沒有吸引它們

 

It's because you're keeping them away

而是因為你把它們擋在外面

 

That's the difference

這才是它們的不同之處
(對吸引力法則的理解的區別)

 

Because everything that
is representative of that core frequency

因為,代表這個核心振頻的所有的事物

 

Is doing its best to get to you.

它們都在盡其所能地來到你

 

If it can't reach you

如果它們來不了

 

You're keeping it away with
your definitions, your beliefs,
your ideas about not
being worthy of those things

那是因為你認為自己不值得擁有這些事物,
你用這樣的定義、信念、想法阻止它們到來

 

 

Everything that is not compatible
with your vibration

任何與你的振頻不相兼容/協調的事物

 

Is doing its best to get
as far away from you as it possibly can

它們也在盡其所能地遠離你

 

But if it doesn't leave you

但如果它們沒有離去

 

If it's hanging around it

還在你周圍晃蕩

 

And it's not what you prefer.

並且,它們不是你所喜好的

 

It's not because that it can't,
in that sense, represents your vibration

那麼,不是因為它們不能代表你的振頻

 

It's because you're holding on to it.

而是因為你緊抓著它們不放

 

So the idea of The Law Of Attraction
while in one sense is accurate

所以,某種程度上講,
吸引力法則這種說法,是準確的

 

It's really more about letting go of
those things that don't work for you

但更多確切地說,
是你釋放那些對你無益、無用事物

 

And letting in those things that do.

允許那些對你有益、有用的事物進來

 

And that's really how
The Law Of Attraction works.

而這才是吸引力法則的真正的運作方式

 

Now here is something that
we know many people on
your planet find a very, very, very difficult.

現在,我們說說你們地球人
覺得非常、非常、非常難的東西

 

And that is that this isn't difficult at all.

就是:它一點都不難!

 

Many people on your planet
find simplicity to be the most difficult
thing to wrap their minds around

對很多人來說,最最難理解的,
就是
大道至簡(簡單)

 

Many of you think that
it's a very complicated thing

你們很多人認為它(宇宙運作法則)
是非常複雜的

 

Or that it requires a lot of
struggle and strife to attract these things

或者說,你需要艱苦奮鬥才能把它們吸引過來

 

And nothing could be
further from the truth

這樣的認知,距離真理還有十萬八千里!

 

You automatically already
deserve these things

你們已經自動地值得擁有這一切

 

or you wouldn't exist.

否則,你就不可能存在!

 

So this journey, this process,
that you are experiencing
in your physical reality on earth

所以,你們在地球實相中
所經歷的這個旅程,這個過程

 

Is all about letting go of
those beliefs that you
bought into that don't belong to you

完全就是讓你放下那些不屬於你,
卻被你佔為己有的信念

 

That you may have picked up
along the way from someone else

它們可能是你在一路上
撿到的屬於其他人的信念

 

Your parents your friends your society

比如說:你的父母、朋友、社會……

 

That are simply out of alignment
with your true core vibration.

它們根本與你的真實的、核心振動不相匹配

 

And if you are traveling through life

如果你行走在人生旅途中


Carrying beliefs that belong
to someone else

背負著他人的信念

 

That makes you a belief thief.

那你就是一個信念的小偷

 

Don't steal other people beliefs.

別偷他人的信念

 

They don't belong to you.

它們不屬於你

 

So if you find that
you have beliefs that don't belong to you

所以,如果你發現自己身負他人的信念

 

Drop them.

那就丟掉它們

 

Let them go.

讓它們走

 

Don't carry them around.

別四處帶著它們

 

They will tire you out, wear you down

它們會把你拖得精疲力竭、疲憊不堪

 

Because they're not compatible with
your core vibration

 因為它們與你的核心振頻不相兼容/協調

 

Anything that is truly compatible with
your core vibration,

任何與你核心振頻相兼容的東西(信念)

 

Will allow you to feel like energized,
creative, loving all those things

會讓你感覺精力充沛,
富有創造力、愛等等所有這些東西

 

Anything that is not you

任何不屬於你的東西

 

Is going to feel like a strain,
a struggle, an effort, a trial,
a tribulation, painful.

會讓你感覺緊繃、掙扎、費力、
試煉、磨難、痛苦

 

Remember, pain

記住,痛苦

 

Physical pain

身體的痛苦

 

emotional pain

情緒的痛苦

 

spiritual pain,

心靈的痛苦

 

Pain is the result of the resistance to your natural self.

痛苦,是你抗拒天然本我的結果

 

That's all it is

這就是痛苦的本質

 

Stop resisting of who you are.

停止阻抗你自己吧!

 

You will fit

那你將會恢復

 

Everything will work

一切都將運作起來

 

Because you don't need
to make life work.

 因為你不需要使生命運作

 

You just need to let life work

你只需要生命運作

 

Life already works

生命已經在運作

 

It works automatically.

祂自動地運作

(造物主一直都連接你的心,只是你沒打開連結)

 

It works fluidly.

祂流暢地運作

 

It works absolutely perfectly.

祂絕對完美地運作

 

It's just that when
you buy into belief systems
that are out of alignment,

只是,當你佔有著不協調的信念

 

And are at odds, and in contradiction
to your true core vibration.

和你的真實的核心振頻相衝突、相矛盾信念時

 

It doesn't allow you to see

那你就看不見

 

It doesn't allow you to experience
that life automatically works

你就體驗不到:生命,祂在自動運作!

《若世界是幻相,那幻相是什麼》

 

Because we have said many times that

我們已經多次提到

 

Physical reality is like a mirror.

現實世界(實相),像是一面鏡子

It's a reflection,

是你內心的反射(投射)
 

And in a sense,
it's not really that there's
anything out there,

在某種意義上講,外面什麼也沒有

 

There really is no physical
reality out there

外面,並沒有什麼實相

 

That's an illusion,

都是幻相

 

《金剛經》:

凡所有相,皆是虛妄,
若見諸相非相,即見如來

 

But it functions like a mirror,

世界的作用,就像一面鏡子

 

So that you have a feedback mechanism,

這樣,你就有了一個反饋機制

 

A reflection to let you know

鏡子所反射的影像,讓你明白

 

That the reality you are experiencing is absolutely reflective of

你在現實世界中的一切體驗,都是你的投射

 

The belief systems,
the emotions and the thought patterns,
the behaviors

都是你的信念系統、情緒、
思維模式、行為方式的投射

 

That you have arranged,
that the frequencies of
those things that you have
created in your physical personality,

都源於你內在所安排的、所創建的振頻

 

So that the outer idea,
the outer reality or
the appearance of the outer reality

所以,外在世界,或者外在表象

 

Act as a guidepost

都可作為一個指示牌

 

 Act as a marker

作為一個標記

 

Acts as a signpost

作為一個路標

 

For what it is you are choosing
to believe is true

向你表明:你選擇相信什麼是真實的

 

Because what you believe is true is
what you're putting out as vibration,

任何你所相信的,你就是在輻射相應的振頻

 

And what you put out as the vibration

而你輻射出的這些振頻

 

is what reflected back to
you by the physical reality
in any number of symbolic
and representative ways,

在現實世界中,
會以一系列象徵性的事物反射回來(顯化)

 

As we have said,

如我們之前說的

 

Physical reality is very much
literally like a mirror

現實世界(實相),就像是一面鏡子

 

And you know that
when you see a reflection in a mirror

你也知道,當你看著鏡子中的影像

 

That if you have a frown on your face

如果你皺著眉頭

 

You know you don't go over to the mirror
and try to change the expression
on the face of the reflection,

你是不會走上前,
試圖改變鏡中的自己的面部表情

 

You know that will never work,

你知道,這麼做沒用

 

There's not really anything over there

鏡子裡面什麼都沒有

 

That's not really you out there

那個你,也不是真的你


That's an illusion, it's a reflection,

那隻是虛像,是鏡面反射形成的影像

 

But you know that if
you change the frown
on your face to a smile.

你也知道,如果你不再皺眉頭,而是露出笑臉

 

You will also know that the reflection
will have absolutely
no choice but to smile back.

那麼這個影像將毫無選擇,必定回敬你一個笑臉

 

But you have to smile first.

但你必須先笑

 

You cannot wait for the reflection to smile before you do

你不能等這個影像先笑

 

Before you decide to be happy.

不能等這個影像先開心起來

 

If you decide to be happy,
the reflection will reflect that back

如果你下定決心要喜樂,
那麼影像也會顯示出喜樂

But as we have for
many, many, many years
now talked about the idea that

我們已經說了好多好多年:

 

Physical reality is a reflection,

現實世界(實相)只是一個投射/反射

 

It seems very interesting
that none of you actually asked

但很有意思的是,居然沒人問:

 

Bashar? Yes?

巴夏?”-- “嗯?

 

What is actually doing the reflecting

到底是什麼東西,反射出這個世界呢?

 

That's very interesting question

這個問題,有意思!

 

Because of there's really nothing
out there.

因為如果外面真的是虛空的虛空

 

What is actually reflecting back
these experiences to us?

那反射給我們的這一切一切體驗,
到底是什麼呢?

 

That is also a very good question.

這個問題也問得好!

 

What is reflecting back
is your higher mind,

反射給你的一切,都是你的高我

 

Your higher mind,
in a sense vibrationally,
creates the effect of

你的高我,處於高頻振動狀態,
可以製造出泡泡狀的能量場效果

 

wrapping or surrounding
or encasing or immersing your physical personality, in a bubble of energy,

 

看起來像是把你這肉身包裹住、環繞住,
你似乎在泡泡中心

 

a frequency, a particular frequency
that allows the higher mind to actually function as a reflective surface,
as a mirror

高我的特殊的振頻,
能夠製造出這麼一個,類似鏡子的效果

 

The higher mind mirror is what is actually reflecting the vibration of
the personality structure back to itself,

高我之鏡向你反射的,
就是你這具肉身的振頻

 

In order to get the experience
you call physical reality

這樣你才能在現實世界(實相)體驗人生

 

And makes it seem by that
particular frequency
that it is operating on

高我的特定的振動

 

By that particular signature vibration
it is actually operating on

也就是高我的標識性振頻

 

Makes it seem as if that reflection
is actually outside of you,

所形成的反射效果,就是:
這一切看似都在你之外

 

When in fact, all of
that actually going on
inside your consciousness,

但事實上,這一切都發生在你意識之內

 

But the higher mind, by using,
by choosing that particular frequency,

你的高我,通過選擇、使用這樣特定的振頻

 

By being designed that way

通過特殊的設計

 

Makes it appear as if creates
the illusion in your consciousness that

從而在你的意識中,製造出這樣的幻相

 

Everything is actually being projected
around you, holographically.

所有一切都是高我以全息的方式,
投射在你周圍(世界以我為中心)

 

That's why it's an illusion,

這就是為什麼,世界是幻相

 

The Generation Illusion - Ivey Business Journal