〝I Am Well!〞我是全然健康的狀態
『健康是生命的本源』自我暗示話語 :
• It is natural for my body to be well.
健康是生命的本源。
• Even if I do not know what to do
in order to get better, my body does.
身體具有自我療癒的能力。
• I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness,
and they knowhow to achieve their individual balance.
我身體内有數兆個獨立意識的細胞,
它們都會維持彼此間的平衡和諧。
• When this condition began,
I did not know what I know now.
因為不瞭解這些原理,所以我生病了。
•If I had known then what I know now,
this condition couldnt have gotten started.
如果真正地瞭解這些原理,我就不會生病。
• I do not need to understand
the cause of this illness.
我不需要去瞭解這個疾病。
• I do not need to explain how it is that
I am experiencing this illness.
我無需去解釋如何經歷這個疾病。
• I have only to gently,eventually,
release this illness.
我只須溫和、漸漸地釋放掉這個疾病。
• It does not matter that it got started,
because it is reversing its course right now.
雖然疾病已發生,不過沒關係,它現在要逆轉回去了。
• It is natural that it would take some time
for my body to begin to
align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
需要一些時間讓身體與
「生命本源就是健康的狀態」想法一致。
• Theres no hurry about any of this.
這當中無需着急任何事。
• Well-Being is natural to me.
健康狀態是生命的本源。
• My Inner Being is intricately aware of
my physical body.
我內在的「生命本源」會精細地覺察與喚醒我的肉體。
• My cells are asking for what they need
in order to thrive, and Source Energy is
answering those requests.
身體內的細胞會自動回應維持健康成長所需的一切,
「本源能量」會回應它們的請求。
• I will relax now,
to allow communication between my body and my Source.
我以完全地放鬆來讓身體與我的「本源」互相溝通。
• My only work is to relax and breathe.
我只要放鬆和專注在呼吸。
• I can do that. 我做得到。
• I can do that easily. 我輕易地就做得到。