希望你能找到愛,並愛自己 —【巴夏】
問:
Hi, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day!
你好,日安!
Speak up! Speak up!
請大聲點說話!
問:
I just came from Maui
我剛“去”了(夏威夷的)毛伊島(地球的心輪)
I don't really know why I came here.
我並不清楚我為什麼“來”這裡
巴夏:
That's all right.
這沒關係
We don't know why we are coming where we are going until we get there either.
我們也不知道我們為何而“來”,
也不知道我們將“去”何處,直到我們到了那裡才知道
問:
And I really don't know what to ask neither
我也不知道該問什麼問題
巴夏:
You don't have to have a question
你並不一定要 問問題
In fact, the real secret is
事實上,真正的秘密是
The more statements you make, the more doors you open for us to investigate
你陳述的越多,你為我們打開的門也越多,我們可查看的資訊也越多
So if you want to make a statement, you can
所以,如果你想做個陳述,說吧!
If you want to have a discussion about a particular topic, you can
如果你想討論某個特定的話題,請吧!
It's up to you
你“說”了算!
問:
The discussion is about unconditional love
我想探討一下“無條件的愛”
巴夏:
vUnconditional?
無條件的……
問:
Unconditional love
無條件的愛
巴夏:
Yes, and?
好的,請繼續……
問:
I want to know more about what do you think of it.
我想知道更多的 你對它的看法
巴夏:
What you call in your frequency, unconditional love,
is actually the vibration, the frequency of existence itself.
從頻率上講,你們所謂的“無條件的愛”,其實就是存在(神)本身的振動頻率
And if you will look in your dictionaries,
you will see the unconditional means un-conditional, without condition
如果你去查看字典的話,你會發現“無條件”的意思是“沒有任何條件”
Whatsoever.
不附加任何條件
Therefore, the idea of understanding that the vibratory frequency of existence itself translates in your reality as unconditional love, unconditional support unconditional allowance
所以,存在 / 神 本身的振動頻率,轉譯成你們實相中的,就是無條件的愛、無條件的支持、無條件的允許
Thus, then, by aligning with that
因此,通過與這樣的愛、支持、允許 調和一致
By expressing that in your own lives
並且在你們的生活中,將其表達出來
Then you will be most highly aligned with the very nature of existence itself
那麼,你就是與“存在本身的天然屬性”最高程度的吻合
And you will be expressing more fully that vibration in your life
在生活中,你將會更完整地“表達”出 存在(神)的振動
And experiencing that vibration in your life
你也會更完整地“體驗”到這種振動
But it begins with you.
但要先從你自己開始
You must allow yourself to unconditionally love yourself
你需要允許自己 能夠 無條件地愛自己
Thus then when you unconditionally love yourself
然後,當你無條件地愛自己
It is easy to express the idea of unconditional love.
你就會 自然而然地 表達出無條件愛
If you find yourself having difficulty expressing the idea of unconditional love
如果你發現自己在“表達無條件的愛”方面有困難
Then there is some aspect of yourself you're not loving unconditionally
那這說明:在某些方面,你並非無條件地愛你自己
Now when we talk about the idea of unconditional love and unconditional allowance
當我們談論“無條件的愛”與“無條件的允許”時
It doesn't mean that you can't still recognize what you do or don't prefer
並不是說,你不能分辨什麼是你喜好的,什麼是非你喜好的
It doesn't mean that you can't observe and recognize neutrally that someone may be doing something that essentially is mechanically negative
也不是說,你不能以中立的態度,觀察並識別出 某人在做的一些本質上是負面的事情
That is separative, disconnected, segregated
也就是會造成 分離、阻斷、隔閡 的事情
The idea, nevertheless, is that you can have the compassion to recognize that they may not know how to do things any other way
但是,你可以帶著慈悲心,意識到:他們可能並不知道其他“處事待物”的方式
And you can perhaps give them some opportunity, some ideas for how they could express and feel more unconditional love in their own lives towards themselves first of all
並且,你可以跟他們分享一些理念,給他們一些機會,讓他們可以在的生活中,先給予自己 更多的 無條件的自愛
So that they don't necessarily have to feel cut off and disconnected
這樣,他們就不會感覺到自己被 冷落與隔離
And thus act out and lash out at others.
也不好因此而對他人 做出一些攻擊性行為
The idea therefore is that unconditional love, a strong component of it, is neutrality
因此,無條件的愛,其中一個重要的部分,是 中立 / 中性 的態度
And a strong component of it, is compassion
另一個重要的部分,是 慈悲心
Is this making some sense to you?
這麼說,你能理解嗎?
問:
Yes
能!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes
有!
巴夏:
Is there some other idea about this you wish to explore in more detail?
你需要對此做更細緻一點的探討嗎?
問:
Yes
是的!
If you see somebody, even negative
如果你看到某人,即使有一些負面的行為
This is actually mirroring yourself
這其實也是在 反映出你自己
巴夏:
Well, it doesn't mean it's a one-to-one reflection
這並不是 一對一的 鏡面般反射
Just because you can observe somebody doing something negative doesn't mean you're negative in the same way.
你不能僅僅因為看到某人做一些負面的事情,
就認為自己也像對方一樣是負面的
The idea is however that, you must be observing it for a reason.
(當然)你會看到這些,肯定是有某種原因的
Many times you will observe negative things if only to determine that that's not what you prefer.
很多時候,你們看到的這些負面事件,只是為了讓你們明確“這非你喜好”
Many people on your planet because of the way you been brought up, the way you've been taught to look at life,
地球上的很多人,由於他們所受到的養育方式,以及所被教導的看待人生的方式
Sometimes they have to experience the idea or observe at least the idea of a negative thing
有時候,他們需要親身經歷一些負面,或者,至少要看到一些負面事件
So they have a much clearer idea of what they don't prefer
才會讓他們更清楚地認識到“什麼是非他們喜好的”
Which gives them an even clearer idea of what they do
同時,也讓他們更加明確“自己真正的喜好”
So there are many ways to use this idea
所以,使用(負面)反射的方式,有很多種
You don't have to necessarily assume that anything is a one-to-one reflection.
你可不要認為 什麼東西 都是一對一地(向你)反射
There is always going to be some relevance or some difference within the idea of why you are experiencing what you're experiencing as opposed to what the other people in that same situation are experiencing.
在同一種境況中,你經歷你所經歷的原因,
與他人經歷他所經歷的原因,肯定有某些關聯,或某些區別
You have to determine for yourself what's true about your involvement in that experience
但你要“為自己”確定你 介入其中的真正原因
Love yourself unconditionally enough to go exploring and find out what that is
你需要給予自己足夠多的無條件的愛,才能夠在探索中找到這個真正原因是什麼
And at the same time, thus serve the others
同時,在這個過程中,你也服務了他人
by helping them also discover more about who they are
你幫助他們找回更多的自我
And perhaps give them more of opportunity to see through you, as an example of unconditional love, how they can also express unconditional love for themselves and others in life as well.
也為他們樹立“無條件愛自己的榜樣”,
讓他們有更多機會 學習如何在生活中 向自己和他人表達無條件的愛
Does this help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes
是的!