天人合一 — 巴夏

2018041612:30

天人合一


巴夏:The whole formula is
完整的“興奮”公式是
Act on your highest passion every moment that you can
每一刻,在你的最高 激情/興奮 上
To the best of your ability
盡你最大的能力地去行動
Taking it as far as you can possibly take it until you can take it no further
盡你最大可能地精進,直到你不能更進一步為止
With absolutely
並且絕對
Here it comes
重點來了
Zero expectation for what the outcome should be.
並且對將產生的結果“零期待”(沒有任何執著)
Why?
為什麼呢?
Why the zero expectation?
為什麼應該是“零期待”呢?
I'll tell you,
讓我來告訴你你們吧!
Thank you.
謝謝!
You have basically being a physical being
本質上講,你作為一個(物質)存在體
split yourself into two main components
將自己分裂成兩個主要組成部分
A physical mind
一個是物質形態的心智意識(用“頭腦”代替)
And a higher mind that is nonphysical
一個是非物質形態的高我意識(用“高我”代替)
You need to work together.
你需要二者共同運作
The physical mind and the higher mind must form a partnership
頭腦和高我需要互為合作夥伴
Must form a relationship that works in tandem,
形成相互協作的關係
In order to actually function as a whole person in your reality.
只有這樣,你在你的實相中,才算是個“完整的人”
But when you allow the physical mind to think
但如果你(讓)頭腦認為:
That it has to do this
“我一定要做這個”
And it has to make this happen
“我一定要讓這件事發生”
And it must know how something is going to happen.
“我一定要知道XX事將會如何進行”
And you get it to focus in all these details
並且,你還讓頭腦關注在所有的細節上
You are giving it more than it was designed to do
那你就是讓它去做它能力之外的的事情(做它設計出來所能做的額外的事情)
You wear it out
你讓它“精疲力竭”
You tire it out
你讓它“疲於奔命”
And you wonder why you get so many headaches at the end of the day.
而你,在一天結束之後,還奇怪為什麼“自己怎麼頭這麼痛”
And you wonder why you're tired all the time.
你還在想為什麼自己一直“神勞形瘁、萎靡不振”
The idea is to understand that the physical mind is simply not designed to know how something is going to happen
要知道:頭腦設計出來不是用來“知道某件事將會如何發生”
It just didn't
它就是不知道
The physical mind is only designed to know and to experience what is happening in the present
頭腦只是用來“知道和體驗當下這一刻發生了什麼”
The higher mind knows how something is going to happen
而高我知道“某件事將會如何發生”
When you allow the higher mind thus then, to know that, and to work with you
當你允許高我知道這一點,並且你允許祂和你一同工作(直譯)
The higher mind will know how to bring the manifestation to the physical mind for the physical mind to experience
那高我就會知道如何將“顯化”帶給你的頭腦,讓頭腦可以去體驗(直譯)
So here is how the idea, for example, of visualization actually works.
接下來,我用一個例子,跟你們解釋“視覺化”是如何運作的
The physical mind is capable of conjuring a visualization of your ideal preferred reality
頭腦能夠設想出一個你理想的、喜好的實相
And when you see that visualization, in your mind's eye.
當你的意識之眼看到這個畫面(腦袋想像的畫面)
You get very excited about that manifestation about experiencing that reality
如果你對於體驗這個實相,顯化這個未來感到非常興奮
And the excitement is good
那這樣的“興奮”是很好的
It is exactly what you need.
這正是你所需要的
But the purpose of that visualization is to generate that feeling, that state of being, of passion, of excitement.
視覺化的目的,是用來產生激情的感覺、興奮的狀態
The purpose of the visualization is not necessarily to come into manifestation as your physical mind has envisioned it.
視覺化的目的,不是用來顯化你頭腦所設想的畫面
Because your physical mind
因為你的頭腦
What it may think is the most ultimate representation of that reality,
在它看來,可能是終極完美的未來
What it may think is the absolute top
在它看來,可能是最高版本的實相
What it may think is the absolute ceiling
在它看來,可能是“天花板”
To the higher mind is just the floor
而對高我來說,只不過是“地板”
Just the beginning of what could manifest.
只不過祂能顯化的“起步版”
And if you simply stay in the state that the visualization generates within you,
如果你只是簡單地 保持在 視覺化所產生的 內在興奮的感受中
And then let go of the actual imagery
然後釋放掉所設想的畫面
And hand that energy over to your higher mind,
並且將這股能量交託給你的高我
Your higher mind will actually then bring you the manifestation that is actually representative of that passion stay
那你的高我將為你顯化出 真正能夠代表那種狀態的 實相
Even though it may look nothing like you imagine
即使這個實相可能跟你所想的“一點都不像”
It might, but it might not.
有可能像,但也可能不像
So the idea is to use the energy state to work with the higher mind,
所以,你只需要用興奮的能量和高我一同運作
And allow the higher mind to bring you what it knows you really need that is truly representative of that energy state,
並允許高我帶給你祂知道的、能夠真實代表你的能量的、你需要的實相
So that you can be open and willing to accept that no matter what manifests.
這樣,你就可以敞開自己,接受一切的顯化
It is all part and parcel, all of representation of your joy
不論它是什麼,你都知道它是至關重要重要的,它都代表了你的喜悅
And never will be defined or labeled as an interruption in it, or an obstacle in it,
而且你永遠都不會把它定義為“干擾”或者“障礙”
Or a stopping of that joy
不會給它貼上“讓你不開心”的標籤
Physical reality, as we said, is only a mirror,
物質世界,正如我之前說的,只是一面鏡子
And whatever you define it to be
任何你所定義的
Whatever you believe is most true
任何你所相信是最為真實的
Is what you get
就是你得到的(影像)
So it's very important to pay attention to those beliefs and those definitions
所以,非常重要的是:你要注意這些信念和定義
For it is those and only those that create your physical reality experience
因為正是它們,也僅僅是它們,創造了你在物質世界中的體驗
Because nothing in physical reality has built in meaning
因為,在物質世界中,沒有什麼東西自帶某種意義
Nothing has automatic meaning
沒有什麼東西自帶必然的意義
Everything is fundamentally without built-in meaning
本質上,萬事萬物都沒有內置的意義
The greatest gift
最大的禮物
And I know this sounds strange in your language
我知道,用你們的語言來理解,這話聽起來很奇怪
The greatest gift Creation has given to all of you
造物主已經給了你們所有人最棒的禮物!
Is that life is fundamentally meaningless.
就是:生命,根本就沒意義!
That means it has no built-in meaning.
這意味著:生命,它沒有內置的意義
What that also means is
同樣也意味著
You're designed to give it the meaning you prefer to give it
必須由你,依照自己的喜好,賦予生命的意義
And the meaning you give it
而你所賦予的意義
Will utterly determine how you experience it, no matter how the situation looks
不論境況如何,將完全決定你是如何體驗生命的
Because every situation is neutral
因為,每種境況都是中性的
And can serve double duty
而且都具有雙重功效
And can allow you to experience a positive or negative affect in your life.
如此,你就可以體驗到積極正面,或者消極負面的結果
It isn't how the situation looks that makes the difference
所以,真正重要的不是外在境況的樣子
It's how you respond to the situation that makes the difference
而是你對境況的應對方式,才具有影響力
In terms of the effect that you experience
換句話說,也就改變你體驗的結果
So let go of the idea that the outer world needs to change in order for you to know that you have changed.
所以,放下“只有外在世界改變了,你才能知道自己已經改變”這種想法
Just make the change within yourself
你只需在自己內在做出改變
Know that you have changed
知道自己已經改變
Behave as if you have changed
表現得像是自己已經改變
And then you will prove to Creation that you have changed.
如此,你就向造物主證明:你已經改變了
Because you will be responding differently to the outer reflection
因為你會以不同的方式來應對外在的“影像”
Even if the outer reflection stays the same.
即使這些影像保持不變
That's how it works
這就是祂的運作方式
Does that make sense to you all?
你們都能理解嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Remember that all we are talking about here is not only simple physics.
記住:我們在這裡說的一切,不僅僅是簡單的物理(現象)
It is Simple Physics.
還是簡單的物理(法則)
Very simple.
非常的簡單
We understand that Creation is infinitely complex and rich,
我們知道,造物主是無限的“複合豐富”
But it is not complicated,
但祂並不是“複雜難懂”
It is fundamentally simple
祂的本質是非常簡單的
Were it not fundamentally simple
如果祂的本質不簡單
It could not be infinite
那祂就不可能是“無限的”
Because if it were more complicated than this,
因為只要祂再複雜一丁點
It would fall and collapse under its own weight
祂就會被自身重量給壓垮坍塌
In order to be truly infinite,
要能夠做到真正的無限
And allow for all possibilities,
並能夠容納所有的可能性
The core, the essence of Creation has to be fundamentally simple.
那麼,造物主的核心、本質就必須“簡單”
Do you all will understand?
你們都能明白嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Thank you
謝謝!

 

 

 重點節錄:

每一刻,在你的最高 激情/興奮 上
盡你最大可能地精進,直到你不能更進一步為止

 

萬事萬物都沒有內置的意義(空性)
每種境況都是中性的
是由你,依照自己的喜好,賦予意義
而你所賦予的意義
不論境況如何,將完全決定你是如何體驗生命的
是積極正面?或者消極負面的結果?
而你對境況的應對方式,才具有影響力的!

唯有內在改變,外在環境才會跟著改~

「reality」的圖片搜尋結果