療癒身心的高頻音樂—巴夏

2018062308:30

療癒身心的高頻音樂—巴夏

 

 

We have delivered much information on the ideas of health

對於“健康”,我們已經提供了很多信息

With regard to the idea of balance

有關“平衡”的

With regard to the idea of detoxification

有關“排毒”的

With regard to the idea of energy

有關“能量”的

And the ideas thus therefore are going to be delivered in a variety of ways by other beings,

因此,健康方面的信息,以後將由其他人 通過各種方式來傳遞

But these kinds of information's will no longer be available through this terminal

我們這個“終端”,將不再提供

We will focus on a variety of other things that have to do with

我們將專注在其他各方面的信息

You acting on your excitement.

讓你可以 在你的興奮上去行動

You understanding your consciousness more clearly.

讓你可以 更清楚地了解“意識”

You understanding the underlying structure and nature of existence itself

讓你可以 更清楚的了解 存有(神)的基礎架構與本質

So that you can use this in a conscious way

這樣,你就可以有意識地使用祂們

Like a toolkit

就像使用“工具”一樣

To create and manifest what it is you consciously prefer

去創造和顯化你真正所喜好的

We will be focusing on that

我們將專注在這些方面

to take advantage of the accelerated wave that we have told you

並充分利用剛才說的“加速的能量大浪潮”

now you can choose to ride

而你們也可以選擇乘上這些大浪潮

We will say one more thing about the idea of healing the self.

關於“自我療愈”,我們再多說一點

We will give you the idea of a particular permission slip

我們再給你們介紹一種“自我意識許可”

That you can use to attract whatever information you need

你們可以用它來吸引你需要的任何信息

That has to do with healing.

任何關於療癒的信息

So if you use this permission slip

如果你使用這個“自我意識許可”

Because it is generally keyed to the collective energy vibration of your entire species,

因為它基本與整個人類的集體能量的振頻相呼應

You will find it will generally work for most of you

所以,根據你們個人喜好的方式去使用

in whatever way your imagination so desires.

你們會發現,它基本對大部分人都有效

So instead of allowing us to deliver specific health information,

所以,我們不再提供關於健康方面的信息

We deliver this now, to you, in this way.

取而代之的是這個“自我意識許可”

And you can use this however you want, whenever you want,

你可以想怎麼用,就怎麼用;想什麼時候用,就什麼是時候用

To get into the proper state

讓自己進入恰當的狀態

To attract the information you require dealing with health issues in your society.

從而吸引你所需要的,能夠應對你們社會中的健康問題的信息

It is a three minute meditation.

這是一個三分鐘的冥想

Very simple.

非常簡單

All you have to do

你們需要做的全部

Is allow yourself to lie down in a very peaceful place,

就是讓自己躺在一個非常平和的地方

A very quiet place,

非常安靜的地方

And play a particular piece of music.

然後播放一首特定的歌曲

 

The particular piece of music that is the appropriate vibration

這首特定的歌曲,包含恰當的振動

To allow you to be in the proper state

讓你可以進入恰當的狀態

To attract whatever information,

從而吸引你需要的任何信息

Or whatever situation,

你需要的任何境況

Or whatever people,

你需要的任何人

Or whatever opportunities you require

或者你需要的任何機會

Dealing with the idea of health issues

讓你可以解決健康的問題

And also dealing with the issues of letting go.

也可以讓你學習“放下”

Forgiving the self.

寬恕自己

Letting go of regret,

放下愧疚

Letting go of grief,

放下煩惱、悲傷、痛苦

Letting go of all those things that
allow you to lower your vibration in that way.

放下所有這些降低你振頻的事情

To forgive yourself.

原諒自己

To free yourself.

讓自己自由

To be more whole.

讓自己更圓滿完整

The specific piece of music

這首特定的歌曲

Is the first three minutes of Beethoven’s Symphony Number Seven, Movement Two.

就是貝多芬第七交響曲,第二樂章的前三分鐘

Play that while you are in a peaceful state of repose.

當你在寧靜舒適的狀態時,聽這首歌

Let it wash through you.

讓它流經你的整個身體

Those cords are exactly precisely what will tap into the idea of

它的曲調將準確地拍打在你的心靈上

letting go of the past,

讓你放下過去

Letting go of sorrow,

放下悲傷

Letting go of grief

放下痛苦

Letting go of regrets,

放下愧疚

And forgiving yourself

讓你寬恕自己

And moving toward the vibration that will attract to you whatever information is germane

並且提高振頻,吸引你所需要的確切信息

To allow you to be in the healthy state that is your birthright.

從而回复你與生俱來的健康狀態

Does that make sense?

明白嗎?

 

 

貝多芬第七交響曲,第二樂章

 

 

飛碟鼓/手牒  巴夏公認在地球上的高頻樂器之ㄧ