人類最偉大的力量
Every thought of yours is a real thing -- a force.
每一個想法都是一個真實的東西 -- 一種力量。
人生成功的秘訣到底是什麼?有什麼法則?— 吸引力法則!
What you are thinking now is creating your future life.
你現在所想的一切,決定了你未來的生活。
You create your life with your thoughts.
你的思想創造你的生活。
Because you are always thinking, you are always creating.
因為你總是在思考,所以你總是在創造。
What you think about the most or focus on the most,
is what will appear as your life.
你想得最多的,關注最多的,都會出現在生活。
Whatever you sow, you reap!
種瓜得瓜,種豆得豆!有因必有果
Your thoughts are seeds,
and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant.
你的想法就是種子,你的收穫由你所種的種子決定。
If you are complaining, the law of attraction will powerfully
bring into your life more situations for you to complain about.
如果你經常抱怨,吸引力法則就會把更多讓你抱怨的狀況帶入你的生活。
If you are listening to someone else complain and focusing on that,
sympathizing with them, agreeing with them, in that moment,
you are attracting more situations to yourself to complain about.
如果你常聽別人抱怨,而且熱烈參與其中,
那麼你就會吸引更多的要抱怨的狀況。
The law of attraction simply gives you
whatever it is you are thinking about.
吸引力法則帶給你所想的一切。
What you think about you bring about.
你吸引來你所想的一切。