祈禱與行動 — 巴夏

2019072308:30

祈禱與行動 — 巴夏

 

「prayer」的圖片搜尋結果

問:

Hi, Basahar

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day.

你好!

 

I'm so grateful that you're here with me right now.

此刻能有你相伴,我真是太感謝了

 

You've been one of the greatest inspirations

一直以來,你給了我很多的靈感與鼓勵

 

巴夏:

Our deepest gratitude to you as well.

我也要向你深表謝意!

 

問:

It is one of my highest excitements to heal agony and digestive issues that I've doing with.

我為人們療癒痛苦和化解消化系統方面的問題,這是我的最高興奮之一

 

巴夏:

All right, to provide the atmosphere environment and resonance

你需要做的,就是提供氛圍、環境和共振

 

to allow people to match that frequency,

讓人們可以和那個頻率相匹配

 

So they may heal themselves is what we know you meant

從而使他們療癒自己,這就是所謂的療癒

 

問:

Can you give me advice on how to do that for myself

你能否給我些建議,讓我可以療癒我自己

 

Because I've tried a bunch of different modalities and still yet

因為我試了好多種方法,但效果都不大好

 

巴夏:

Go to someone like you.

去療癒那些像你一樣的人

 

Does that help you?

這對你有幫助嗎?

 

問:

No!

!

 

巴夏:

Why not?

為什麼沒有呢?

 

Why are you unwilling to go to someone like you

你願意為那些來找你的人療愈

 

when you are willing to have people come to you.

那為什麼不願意去找那些像你一樣的人呢?

 

Do you have an answer?

對於這個問題,你如何回答?

 

問:

I love you and I think you're right.

我愛你,所以我想,你是對的!

 

巴夏:

I know

我知道!

 

問:

Yeah!

是的!

 

That's why I said it.

所以我才這麼說哈!

 

So what's your hesitation?

那你還猶豫什麼呢?

 

You don't have to talk about it now if you want to

如果你現在不想說,那你可以不說

 

But it would serve you to do so

但你說了的話,對你會有好處的

 

So up to you

所以,要看你自己

 

問:

You know, I just get frustrated

有時候,我很困惑

 

Sometimes I feel like I know what I have to do, and I don't want to do it.

因為我知道我應該做什麼事,但我卻不想做

 

巴夏:

Because? What are you afraid of?

因為什麼呢?你害怕什麼?

 

What are you afraid will happen if you do?

如果你做了的話,你害怕會發生什麼事嗎?

 

問:

Be the best version of myself ever

我會成為最好的自己

 

巴夏:

And you're afraid of that, why?

你會害怕這個?!為什麼?

 

Come on! It's right on the tip of your brain

想想看!你就差臨門一腳(意譯:答案就在你腦袋邊緣)

 

問:

I guess, because

我猜,是因為……

 

巴夏:

You guess? You don't have to guess.

你猜?你不需要猜!

 

What are you afraid will happen?

你害怕發生的事情,是什麼?

 

What definition do you have about being your full self that makes you hesitate?

你是如何定義做完整的自己,才會使你猶豫不決的?

 

Maybe you don't have an accurate definition of what that means.

或許你對做完整的自己的真正的定義,還不明確

 

And that's what's making you hesitate

所以才會讓你猶豫不決

 

問:

Yeah! I guess I'm a little nervous and scared to do that too

是的!做自己還是讓我有點緊張、害怕的

 

巴夏:

Because what do you think will happen if you do?

因為做自己的話,你覺得會發生什麼事?

 

問:

I'm not sure, I guess

我不確定,我猜是……

 

巴夏:

Will you be stoned to death?

你會被亂石砸死嗎?(石刑,伊斯蘭教的一種刑法)

 

問:

I guess partially not that,

倒不是我怕死

 

but being accepted by others who are not themselves yet.

一部分原因是我怕被還沒法做自己的人所接受、認可

 

巴夏:

Being accepted by others who are not themselves yet?

你害怕被那些還沒法做自己的人所接受、認可?

 

問:

Well, like the best version of themselves yet

害怕還沒成為最佳版本的自己的那些人

 

巴夏:

You want to be accepted by people who are not being themselves?

你希望自己被不是自己的那些人所接受認可嗎?

 

問:

No, I guess not

不,我不希望

 

巴夏:

I guess not either

我想你也不希望

 

So, why do you care?

那麼,你何必在乎呢?

 

問:

I don't care.

我不在乎

 

巴夏:

Then go find someone like you

那就去找那些像你一樣的人

 

問:

Exactly

說得對!

 

Well, I always pray for more people like me

我總是祈禱,希望像我一樣的人會越來越多

 

I want more people like me.

我希望人們越來越像我

 

巴夏:

Do you know the joke on your planet about the helicopter and the rowboat and the flood?

你聽過一個地球上的笑話嗎?是關於直升機、小船和洪水的?

 

問:

I do not know.

沒聽過

 

巴夏:

There was an imminent flood becoming.

一場大洪水,迫在眉睫

 

And there were people in the house.

有一家人,待在家裡不動

 

And people would knock on the door and say

有人來敲門,說:

 

There's a flood coming! There's flood coming! Get out!

洪水要來了!洪水要來了!快走!

 

No! No! No!

!!!”

 

We'll stay here. We'll be safe. God will protect us

我們就待在家裡!我們很安全!上帝會保佑我們!

 

And the flood waters came

洪水來了

 

And they got on the roof of the house

他們就爬到屋頂上

 

And a boat came along, said

一隻船開了過來,說:

 

Get in the boat! Get in the boat!

快上船!快上船!

 

We'll take you to safety!

我們帶你們去安全的地方!

 

No! No! No!

!!!”

 

We're staying with our home. God will protect us

我們就待在家裡!上帝會保佑我們的!

 

And the waters kept rising

洪水不斷往上漲

 

And a helicopter flew by and said

又飛來了一架直升機,說:

 

Jump up! Jump up!

跳上來!跳上來!

 

The waters are almost above your head

水都快淹過你們的頭了!

 

We'll save you, we'll take your safety

我們會救你們,帶你們去安全地帶的!

 

No! No! No!

!!!”

 

We're staying with the house. God will protect us

我們就待在家裡!上帝會保佑我們的!

 

The waters rose and they drowned and they died

水繼續上漲,他們就被淹死了!

 

And they went to heaven

然後,他們去了天堂

 

And they said when they met god

他們遇到上帝的時候,問祂:

 

Why didn't you protect us? Why didn't you save us?

你為什麼不保護我們?你為什麼不救我們?

 

God said

上帝說:

 

I sent you people, I sent your a boat, I sent you a helicopter

我給你們派了人,派了船,也派了直升機

 

What do you want?

你們還想我怎麼做?

 

So the idea is

所以,重點是:

 

You can pray and pray and pray and pray.

你可以祈禱、祈禱再祈禱……

 

But if you don't do

但你若不行動

 

it amounts not to much

那祈禱就沒什麼意義

 

So pray for people? Fine!

所以,為他人祈禱?這很好!

 

But go and do something about meeting them

但也要做些事情(準備工作),去見一些人

 

Take an action.

要採取行動

 

Action is prayer in its purest form.

行動,是祈禱的最純淨的形態

 

Yes?

明白嗎?

 

問:

Yes!

明白了!

 

巴夏:

All right.

很好!

 

So remember

請記住

 

Prayer in a sense is gratitude for what already is

祈禱,是對已經存在的表示感謝

 

Not what you want

不是(祈求)你所想要的

 

What you already have

而是(感恩)你已經擁有的

 

And by being in a state of gratitude

當你處在感恩的狀態

 

You're in a state of grace

你就在(神的)恩典之中

 

And by being in a state of grace

當你在恩典的狀態

 

You act the prayer,

你依禱告而行

 

You are the prayer through your actions

你,通過行動,那你就是禱告本身

 

and that's what makes the difference.

只有這樣,才能創造不同的未來

 

Does that help you?

這對你有幫助嗎?

 

問:

That does, thank you!

是的!謝謝!

 

巴夏:

Thank you!

謝謝!

 

I'll pray for you.

我會為你祈禱的!

 

巴夏:行動是真實的祈禱

問:

Hi, Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

日安,你好!

 

問:

I will translate to her from Japan.

我將替她翻譯日語

 

My name is ***

我的名字是***

 

巴夏:

But your nickname is Barbara

你的昵稱是Babara

 

問:

I've being learning Bashar for 10 years from the teacher name Kimura.

我從Kimura老師那裡學習巴夏資訊十年

 

My life has changed a lot, like very dramatically since I learned Bashar.

學了之後,我的人生發生了翻天覆地的變化

 

巴夏:

All right, thank you

好的,謝謝!

 

問:

Every day we pray for Japan, we pray for world peace.

每天我們都為日本祈禱,為世界和平祈禱

 

巴夏:

You pray for it?

你祈禱了?

 

問:

Yes!

是的

 

巴夏:

Well, what you do about it though?

好,那你有哪些實際上的行動呢?

 

What actions do you take in the direction of your prayer?

你在你的祈禱上,付諸什麼樣的行動?

 

In other words, how are you applying what you've learned in physical life?

換句話說,你將學到的如何應用在現實生活中?

 

問:

I feel a lot of deeply love, I feel

我感到深深的愛、平安、喜樂

 

巴夏:

That's fine, but I'm asking you what are you actually doing to express the idea of creating more peace on your planet?

這很好,但我問的是,你有哪些實際行動來共建和平地球?

 

問:

She think that praying is an action.

她認為祈禱就是行動

 

巴夏:

It's one.

那是一種行動

 

But prayer is just being in a state of gratitude for what is

但祈禱只是對所是的內在感恩的狀態

 

Let me give you an example.

我給你舉個例子

 

Translate, let me give you an example

翻譯,我給你舉個例子

 

If you see someone fall down and trip and hurt themselves,

如果你看見某人絆倒,摔了一跤,且受傷了

 

and you go over and pick them up and help them feel better

你上前把對方扶起來,安撫對方,給予力所能及的幫助

 

That's a prayer, an active prayer

那是一種祈禱,一個積極有效,行動上的祈禱

 

Doing something with your energy, doing something with your state of gratitude to help others

用你的能量,帶著感恩去幫助別人

 

That's a the true, active prayer.

那是一種真正的、有效的祈禱

 

So prayer is fine, to create the state of being for yourself inwardly,

祈禱是很好的,可以讓你內心平安喜樂

 

But also, then where's the outward expression of the prayer in the world?

但同時,如何向外在世界展現你的祈禱呢?

 

問:

The prayer she's talking, just praying is wonderful for creating a state of being within herself.

她說的祈禱,有助她內在創造和平喜樂的感覺

 

巴夏:

But then what she do with that state of being as an outward expression of the prayer.

但她帶著這種感覺,做了什麼事來表達她的祈禱?

 

It's fine to have the inward expression of the prayer

內在祈禱,是很好的

 

But where's the outward expression of the prayer that grounds it in physical reality.

但現實生活中,你如何落地到實際行動中來表達內在的祈禱?

 

問:

Thank you!

非常感謝!

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense?

明白嗎?

 

問:

Just one moment.

稍等稍等

 

I am a representative of the praying group in Japan, thank you so much.

我謹代表日本祈禱小組,向你表達我們感激之情

 

Bashar, you make me happy, anyway.

巴夏,你讓我爽歪歪!

 

巴夏:

You, you made you happy.

你,是你自己讓你很喜樂!

 

問:

Thank you so much!

非常感謝!

 

巴夏:

Thank you.

謝謝!

相關圖片



  •   asd9595 於 2019-07-23 08:53 1F
  • 開發自己的能量,發現世界的美好,南無阿彌陀佛..