你已經“是”個充滿電的“電池”— 巴夏

2019091008:30

你已經“是”個充滿電的“電池”— 巴夏

 
相關圖片

問:
Hello
你好!
 
巴夏:
And to you good day
你好,日安!
 
問:
Very excited to be here.
能夠來到這裡,我很興奮!
 
巴夏:
Oh, all right. We are excited as well
很好!我們也很興奮!
 
問:
Actually I have a few questions, But I'll start from the main one
事實上,我有幾個問題,但我還是先從主要問題開始問
 
巴夏:
Please
請便!
 
問:
I get some experience in channeling
 我有過一些通靈的經歷
 
I give an example
我舉個例子
 
I was driving
有一次,我在開車
 
And in one moment, I could see different people like every person, not even person,
有一刻,我能看見每個人,甚至不是人
 
I saw the actual connection to the universe
我能真實地看到他們跟宇宙的連結
 
And I saw the day they gonna die, the day, like all kind of crazy things
我能看到他們哪一天會去世,哪天會……我看到了各種瘋狂的東西
 
巴夏:
Well, they're not crazy things
它們可不“瘋狂的東西”
 
You're just looking at the nature and structure of the interconnections of everyone's different themes
你看到的是每個人人不同的人生課題,它們交織在一起的結構和本質
 
It's sort of similar to how we see things when we look at you
有點像我們在看你們的時候,我們所看到的東西
 
問:
I was very excited and I would like to keep this kind of things
我很興奮,我希望能繼續看到這些東西
 
But the next day, when I woke up, I couldn't even remember everything, I couldn't read again
但第二天,當我醒來後,很多東西,我都記不清楚了,我也看不見這些東西了
 
巴夏:
That's all right, that's all right.
沒關係,沒關係
 
Don't insist
不要執著(堅持)
 
You're forgetting the third part of the formula: Don't insist what the outcome needs to be.
你忘了興奮公式的第三部分,也就是:“不要執著於結果應該是什麼樣”
 
You have been given a symbol
你收到了一個“象徵物”
 
You have been given an experience
你獲得了一次體驗
 
You gave yourself an experience to allow you to understand that there is such a perspective,That there is a state of being that is representative of that
 你給予了自己一次經歷,讓你知道:存在這樣的一個視角,也存在著這樣的一種狀態,代表著這個視角
 
All you have to do, is remember what that felt like.
你需要做的全部,就是回憶起當時的感覺
 
And you're back in that state of being
然後,你就回到了那種狀態
 
That doesn't mean it has to appear the same way.
但這並不意味著,外在情形應該也一樣
 
Don't insist on the form.
不要執著於形式
 
問:
It's very hard to remember though,
但是要回憶起來,非常困難
 
巴夏:
No no no no no.
不!不!不!不!不!
 
If it was hard to remember, how would you remember enough of it to talk to us about it.
如果真的難以記起的話,那你怎麼能回想起來,並給我們講這件事呢?
 
問:
It's a small part
我只說了一小部分
 
巴夏:
What I'm saying is, you don't have to remember it in detail.
我的意思是:你並不需要每個細節都記得清清楚楚
 
You just have to be aware you have the experience, that's enough to put you in the state
你只需要意識到你有過那個的經歷,這就足夠把你帶回那種狀態
 
Then acts from that state, even if the state feels different now than it did then
然後從這個狀態出發,去行動,即使你現在的感覺,跟之前的感覺不一樣
 
You're still in the same state.
但是,你仍然處於同一種狀態
 
Don't assume you're not. That's what you're doing.
你,不要認為你不是(這種狀態)。而你,就是這麼做的
 
If you don't see it the way you saw, you're assuming you're not in the same state when you are
如果你沒看到之前你所看到的,你就認為自己跟之前的狀態不同,而實際上,你跟之前的狀態一樣的
 
It's just that the state now has to be different in order for you to do different things with it
只不過現在的情形必須有所不同,才能讓,你帶著這種狀態,去做些不同的事情
 
Do you understand?
你能明白嗎?
 
問:
Not exact
不是很明白
 
巴夏:
Not exactly, all right.
不是很明白?好的!
 
If you go and take a visit to, let's say a power plant that's generating a lot of electricity on your planet.
比如說,你去參觀地球上的一家發電廠,這個發電廠生產了巨大的電能
 
You're going to the power plant, you're looking at the big dynamos and they're whirling around and they are creating and generating all sorts of electricity
你去了這個發電廠,看這巨大的發電機快速的轉動著,產生了各種各樣的電流
 
And you feel very excited about being. You can feel the energy crackling in the air
你覺得非常興奮,你能感覺到巨大的能量把天空撕裂了
 
All right, and then you leave, you go home
然後你離開,回到了家裡
 
Now, you wake up the next day, and you go, that was very exciting
第二天,你醒來後,對自己說:“這真是太令人興奮了”
 
But the point is is you don't necessarily now have to go back to the plant to experience what you need to experience.
但重點是:你現在不需要回到發電廠,才能體驗到你需要體驗的
 
Now you can simply go and go
現在,你可以簡單的這麼想:
 
Alright. It's generating electricity.
“發電機生產了電”
 
The electricity is going along cables and it's coming to my house
“電流順著電纜來到我家”
 
And it goes up to this light switch
“電流流到這個開關”
 
And I go to the switch and I go click
“我走上前,按下這個開關”
 
And there's a light
“於是,就有了光”
 
That's the experience you need to have right now in your relationship with electricity.
在你跟電的關係中,這就是你目前需要體驗的
 
You don't need to go back to the plant.
你不需要回到發電廠
 
Now you need to use it in practical ways
你現在需要把電用到現實生活中去
 
Do you understand?
你能明白嗎?
 
問:
I understand
明白
 
巴夏:
But come from the state of being of excitement that you felt when you had that experience
然後,出發於你之前體驗到的興奮的狀態去行動
 
And everything will be magnified and amplified in the way that it needs to, similar to the magnification you experienced in that moment
那麼,你生活中的一切事物都將按各自所需地被放大、被擴大,類似於你之前所體驗到的那樣被放大
 
But it doesn't have to express itself the same way
但其表現形式,並不一定相同
 
It now just needs to do the job.
電,現在只需要做它該做的工作
 
It needs to get the job done
它只需要完成它的工作
 
It needs to turn on the light
也就是“把等亮起”
 
Yes?
是不是這樣呢?
 
問:
Is there any tips that I use to put myself in the same level maybe?
有什麼可使用的技巧,能把我帶回跟原先同一水準的狀態呢?
 
巴夏:
But you are at the same level.
但你就是處在同一水準的狀態呀!
 
That's what you're not understanding.
這就是你沒有明白的地方
 
You think it's not the same level because it doesn't feel the same
你認為你的狀態不一樣,因為你的感覺不一樣
 
問:
It's not
確實不一樣啊!
 
And if someone will ask me what I can see, I won't see anything
 如果有人問我“能看見什麼?”,我是什麼都看不見的
 
巴夏:
But it is
但你的狀態,就是一樣
 
I'm not telling you to see things
我不是說你要看到什麼東西
 
I'm telling you that you are at the same level
我是說,你跟之前的狀態處於同一水準
 
But you need to do other things with it
但你要帶著這種狀態去做其他事情
 
問:
OK
好!
 
巴夏:
It is not going to feel the same, or look the same, but it is the same
你的感覺會不一樣,外在情形看起來也不一樣,但你的狀態就是一樣
 
Until you say it's not
直到你說“不一樣”
 
You're the one taking yourself out of that level.
是你把自己從那種狀態中拉出來
 
Just because you think it has to feel the same and look the same.
僅僅因為你認為:你的感覺應該一樣,外在情形看起來也應該一樣
 
Because you have a specific definition that says
因為你有一個特定的定義,在跟你說:
 
If I don't see this
“如果我沒看見這個……”
 
If I don't feel that
“如果我沒感受到那個……”
 
It's not the same.
“那我的狀態就是不一樣的”
 
So you're the one that disconnecting from that energy state.
所以,是“你”斷開了你跟那個能量狀態的連接
 
問:
Make sense
有道理!
 
巴夏:
I know, that's why I said it
我知道,所以我才這麼說!
 
So the idea is to simply know that it is the same
 所以,最簡單的做法,就是知道“你已經在同一種狀態”
 
And that you now just need to do something different with it
並且,現在你需要帶著這種狀態去做些不同的事情
 
Which is why it feels different
這就是為什麼你的感覺會不一樣
 
Because the difference is telling you: You're not going back to do the same thing.
因為“不同之處”在告訴你:“你不需要要回到從前,去做跟以前一樣的事情”
 
You've already got the charge.
你已經充滿了電
 
You've already got the download.
你已經下載了你需要下載的資訊
 
You don't need to have that experience again
你不需要再次經歷那個事件
 
You're already full up.
你已經充滿了
 
It's like saying
就比如說
 
I have a battery,
我有一個電池
 
And it's fully charged, but I need to keep charging it
它已經完全充滿了電,但我還得繼續給它充電
 
No, Use it.
不,使用它
 
Maybe you will go back to that experience again when you need to
也許某天,在你需要的時候,你還要回去再一次經歷
 
But right now the battery is charged.
但現在,你的電已經充滿了
 
So don't keep plugging it in
不需要繼續把它插在充電器上
 
thinking you need to charge at the same way again
不要認為你還得像以前一樣給它充電
 
Put it in something, and use the energy up
把它放進某種電器中,用盡它的能量吧!
 
It's going to feel different
這將會是一種不同的感覺
 
Because you're using the energy in a different way for a different purpose.
因為你出於不同的目的,以不同的方式,使用它的能量
 
It's not gonna feel like it felt when you were charging
這種感覺,跟你在充電的時候的感覺,是不一樣的
 
Why should it?
為什麼該一樣呢?
 
Yes?
你說是不是?
 
問:
Yes
是的
 
巴夏:
Make sense?
有道理嗎?
 
問:
Yes.
有道理
 
巴夏:
So, how would you like to use that energy? How would you like to apply that idea?
所以,你要如何使用那股能量呢?你要如何運用那個理念呢?
 
By following your passion, to the best you are able, whatever form it comes in
就是追隨你的激情,盡你最大能力去行動,不論激情的形式如何
 
With no insistence on the particular outcome, or how it should appear, or the form in which it should come
不執著於某種特定的結果,不執著於外在情形應該如何顯現,或者說,到來的形式應該如何?
 
Zero insistence
零執著
 
巴夏:
Yes?
你明白了嗎?
 
問:
Yes
明白了!
 
巴夏:
Here's another phrase for all of you to remember.
另外一句很重要的話,希望大家都記住:
 
Either you have zero insistence, or a lot of resistance
你要麼“零”執著,要麼有“大量的”阻抗
 
One or the other
非此即彼(只能二選一)
 
Zero insistence eliminates resistance
 “零執著”能夠清除掉你的“阻抗”
 
So no insistence.
所以,不要執著
 
Otherwise you're going to find yourself resisting, you're going to find yourself stuck
否則,你會發現自己一直在抗拒,你會發現自己被困住
 
You're going to find yourself wondering: Why this? Why not that?
你會發現自己一直在想:“為什麼會這樣?為什麼不是那樣?”
 
Just move
你只需要動起來
 
Just do
去做
 
Just be
去“是”
 
Just act
去行動
 
Just flow
你只需要順流
 
It's there, it's all there.
它在那裡,它們都在那裡
 
You're not seeing it, you're not experiencing it in the way necessarily you did before
你不需要看到以前所看到的,不需要體驗到以前所體驗到的
 
But you will experience it in the way you need to when you flow it through you
但你會在你需要的時候,按照你需要的方式,讓這股能量流經過你
 
Like a battery releases its charge.
就像一個電池釋放掉它的電量一樣
 
So, go be a battery
所以,做個“電池”吧!
 
問:
Thank you
謝謝您!
 
巴夏:
Thank you.
謝謝你!
 
Many people are given and create for themselves those moments
很多人都獲得了,或者說,為自己創造了某些時刻
 
Those aha moments
那些“啊哈!”時刻
 
Those connecting moments
那些“連接”的時刻
 
Those gestalt moments
那些“格式塔”時刻
 
奧地利及德國的心理學家創立了格式塔理論(Gestalt),它強調經驗和行為的整體性,認為整體不等於部分之和,意識不等於感覺元素的集合,行為不等於反射弧的迴圈。(來自百度百科)
 
Because that gives you the charge.
因為這些時刻就是給你“充電”
 
It gives you the idea.
賦予你靈感
 
It displaces you into another dimensional perspective
為你顯示另一個維度的視角
 
To give you an understanding that that connection is always there.
讓你明白:你們的連接,永遠都在
 
Just because you know the connection is always there
不能因為你們的連接永遠都在
 
Doesn't mean it always has to appear the same, or feel the same.
就意味著:它看起來應該一樣,或者說,你感覺應該一樣
 
That's not the point.
這些不是重點
 
Once you know it's there
一旦你知道連接的存在
 
The connection is in your awareness
連那麼連接就在你的意識之中
 
Then it's up to you to use it however you wish.
至於你如何使用它,則由你自己決定
 
It will never feel exactly the same
但你每次連接的感覺,都不會一樣
 
Your own zen monks say it perfectly.
你們的禪宗僧侶,完美地闡述了這一點:
 
You cannot step into the same river twice.
“你無法兩次踏入同一條河流”
 
It's always a new river.
它總是一條新的河流
 
It's always flowing.
 它總是在流動
 
It's never the same water
水,從來都不是同樣的水
 
It's always going to be different.
河,永遠都是不同的河
 
Don't insist that it be the same.
不要堅持認為它應該一樣
 
Because if you insist that it be the same.
因為,如果你堅持認為它應該一樣
 
What are you doing?
那你在幹什麼嗎?
 
Taking yourself backwards to something that happened before
你就是把自己帶回曾經發生的事
 
You're remaining stuck in the past
你的仍然卡在過去
 
Instead of moving with the flow forward
而不是順著河流,向前漂遊
 
So, Insistence is resistance
所以,執著,就是抗拒!
 
Let go
放手吧!

「energy recharge gif」的圖片搜尋結果