《小小改變,改變一切》(讓自己成為別人生命中的禮物) — 巴夏

2019091708:30

《小小改變,改變一切》(讓自己成為別人生命中的禮物) — 巴夏


相關圖片

對於巴夏在《跳出思維的盒子》中問的問題:

 

How many eggs can you put in a 1 square 1 foot deep empty basket?

在底面1平方英尺,深1英尺的空籃子裡,你能放進幾個雞蛋?

 

答案是 1

 

Because after you put one in, it's not a empty basket

因為當你放進一個雞蛋後,它就不再是個空籃子了

 

我的一部分感悟是:

當這個籃子還只是個空籃子的時候,它只有籃子的能量。
而放進一個雞蛋後,它即有籃子的能量,也有一個雞蛋的能量。

 

雞蛋的到來,改變了籃子的能量,也就是籃子的存在狀態。

 

這個小小的改變,對於籃子來說,卻是完全徹底的改變。

 

如果這一點不好理解的話,那誇張一點,
把這個雞蛋想像成破損的臭雞蛋,
就好理解了,因為籃子也變臭了嘛!

 

 我們活的辛苦,大都因為我們身上的“臭雞蛋”味道太重,
即熏到別人,也被別人熏。

 

所以,熏熏相吸,臭氣相投。

 

我們可以拿出臭雞蛋(負面信念),
裝上新鮮的雞蛋,讓自己成為別人生命中的禮物。

 

放下“屠刀”,立地成“最好的禮物”!

 

https://mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz_gif/DFYrJzibH9dHiaRZfRou4N66NK6ROEqT5BXyu7vT3U0bn1B9YGP77zsfialaKkiamwSxERPaPr5Cl2icUFyokVXU62A/640?wx_fmt=gif&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

 

 


 

巴夏:小小改變,改變一切

 

Again we have described this before

之前我們說過:

 

The idea that every change is a total change.

“每個改變,都是完全徹底的改變”

 

This starts to make very obvious sense again when you go back through to the beginning

結合我們剛開始時講的內容,你就很好理解了

 

And use the science of the obvious

也就是運用“顯而易見的科學現象”

 

one thing leading to another.

“一件事會引發另一件事的發生”(來理解)

 

If everything is literally made out of one particle

一切事物,如果都是由同一個粒子生成

 

Then any time you exercise your consciousness on the matrix that is created by the particle that in a sense is you

那麼任何時候,你在這個粒子製造出來的矩陣中操練你的意識時
(這個粒子,某種程度上講,也是你)

 

Then you will understand that

你就會明白:

 

any change you make must by definition, change the path of that particle in some way shape or form.

你做的任何改變,根據其定義,
都將以某種方式改變了這個粒子的運動路徑

 

And if you change the path of that particle in some way shape or form

如果你通過某種方式,改變了這個粒子的運動路徑

 

You have changed everything everywhere all at once.

那麼,瞬間,你就改變了每個地方、每個事物

 

Just like all the gears are all connected.

就像所有的齒輪都是嚙合著的

 

You cannot turn the first gear without turning them all.

你不可能只轉動一個齒輪,而不會帶動其他所有的齒輪

 

It can't be done

這個做不到

 

So

所以

 

Every change you make

你做的每個改變

 

Any change you make

你做的任何改變

 

What?

我說啥?

 

Every change you make

你做的每個改變

 

Any change you make

你做的任何改變

 

No matter how small

不論多麼微小

 

Changes everything.

都改變了一切

 

What do we mean when we say, Changes Everything?

我們說的“改變了一切”,是什麼意思呢?

 

More literally what we mean is

更準確地說,意思是:

 

Every single possible configuration of every possible universe already exist in a static form

每一個可能的宇宙中的每一個可能的設置,
都已經以一種靜態的形式存在

 

What you experience as a change

你所體驗到的“改變”

 

Is your consciousness shifting from one to the other

是你的意識,從一個宇宙轉換到另一個宇宙

 

In much the same way that you change channels on your television to go from one program to another.

就像你看電視時,從一個節目轉換到另一個節目一樣

 

The idea is that

(這個理念是)

 

Every single multiple parallel reality

每一個單一的多重平行實相(世界)

 

Is simply made up of a series of still shots if you will.

如果你願意,
可以把它想成是一系列靜態的“快照”(照片)

 

Again, we understand this is a crude analogy,

當然,我們知道這個比喻太過粗糙

 

But it will do.

但也行得通

 

The idea is to understand that

你們要明白的是:

 

what you perceive as motion

你們所感知到的“動作”(運動)

 

Even this motion

即使只是動一下我的小指頭

 

Even this represents going through a multitude of infinite universes

就這麼小的動作,也意味著,我穿越了無限多個平行宇宙

 

Because this is a universe

因為,這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

That's a universe.

這是一個宇宙

 

Make you giddy, doesn't it?

讓你們頭暈了,是吧?

 

Literally, you are changing universes all the time.

毫不誇張地說,你們每時每刻都在改變宇宙

 

Flickering through them with your consciousness at such an incredible, shall we say, rate of speed

你們的意識“翻閱”平行宇宙的速度如此之快

 

That you don't even realize you're doing it.

以至於,你們都沒意識到自己正在這麼做

 

You're doing it all the time

你一直都在這麼做

 

You're doing it right now

你現在在這麼做

 

You’ve been doing it forever.

你永遠都在這麼做

 

You will keep on doing it.

你也將繼續這麼做下去

 

Therefore

那麼

 

What are the implications of this recognition?

這個認知,有什麼意義呢?

 

Everything is connected.

一切事物,都是相連接著的

 

Everything is one thing

一切事物,都是同一個事物

 

When you change something, everything changes

當你改變了某些東西,那一切都改變了

 

By understanding that every change is a total change.

如果你明白“每個改變,都是完全徹底的改變”

 

Miracles are possible

那麼,奇蹟就變得可能

 

Anything goes

任何“神蹟”,都可能發生

 

The degree to which you understand this concept

你對這個概念的理解程度,意味著:

 

means that in one moment of experience you can be completely one way

在這一刻的體驗中,你可能是這個樣子

 

And in the next moment of experience you can be completely another way

而在下一刻的體驗中,你可能完全是另一個樣子

 

Or

或者

 

In one moment of experience you can be completely one way

在這一刻的體驗中,你是這個樣子

 

In another moment of experience you can be a little bit different

在另一刻的體驗中,你可能稍微有點不同

 

In the next, a little bit different

再下一刻,再有點不同

 

In the next, a little bit different

再下一刻,再有點不同

 

In the next, a little bit different

再下一刻,再有點不同

 

But

但是

 

even though you may be using the shift to make it appear as if you are simply being a little bit different

即使你在“轉換”過程中,顯得自己只是稍微有點不同

 

In fact, you're actually totally different

實際上,你已經是完全不同

 

But using the total difference to make it only seem as if you're just a little bit different

你只不過是運用“完全不同”使自己顯得似乎只是“稍微不同”

 

The rate of change is simply you being willing to engineer a shift to a parallel reality universe that is as different as you prefer it to be

你改變的速度,就看你是否真心實意地想轉換到一個如你所願的不同的平行宇宙

 

Without necessarily creating a series of successive steps.

而不需要(在這個過程中)創造出一系列連續的步驟

 

It's all how you define that shift.

這一切都取決於你如何定義這個“轉換”(改變)

 

All how you define yourself in that next universe

以及在下一個宇宙中,你是如何定義自己的

 

So that you will only take yourself to the universe that hold that definition

這樣的話,你就只會把自己帶到包含這個定義的宇宙中去

 

 You hold of yourself

(帶到)包含你對自己的定義的宇宙中去

 

And that's what you will experience

而這也將是你所體驗到的

 

So if you have a definition of change that says

所以,如果你對“改變”的定義是:

 

I can only change a little bit

“我只能改變一點點”

 

Or it's difficult to change.

或者,“改變很難”

 

Or I can only change slowly

或者,“我只能慢慢地改變”

 

What you will be and doing is actually

那你所做的,其實是:

 

popping through completely different whole universes

你穿越過完全不同的宇宙

 

That are very similar to the one you left from

但“前腳的宇宙”與“後腳的宇宙”,卻又是非常相似

 

Or you can say

或者,你也可以說:

 

I am totally different

“我,完全不同!”

 

And you can shift to a universe that then it is very, very different from the one you shifted from.

那你就可以轉換到一個與“前腳”非常非常不同的宇宙

 

It's really up to you

這一切都取決於你

 

And it's really up to your belief systems and definitions as to exactly how you experience that rate of change, that rate of shifting

取決於你對“體驗這種改變速度、轉換速度”的信念系統與定義

 

But all those realities all exist right now

但所有的這些實相,都已經存在於此時此地

 

It's up to you to change the channel

就看你怎麼改變(電視)頻道了

 

And you can go from channel 1 to channel 2

你可以從頻道1,改到頻道2

 

Channel 3

頻道3

 

Channel 4

 頻道4

 

Channel 5

頻道5

 

Channel 6

頻道6

 

Channel 7

頻道7

 

Or you can simply go channel 1 channel 10

或者,你可以直接從頻道1轉到頻道10

 

You can do that

你可以這麼做

 

And you can even go

你甚至可以:

 

channel 1

頻道1

 

Channel 10

頻道10

 

Channel 2

頻道2

 

Channel 5

頻道5

 

Channel 1

頻道1

 

Channel 10

頻道10

 

Channel 9

頻道9

 

Channel 7

頻道7

 

Channel 8

頻道8

 

Channel 20

頻道20

 

Channel 30

頻道30

 

Channel 100

頻道100

 

 Channel 1

頻道1

 

You can do that too

你也可以這麼做

 

And you do that

而且,你確實都這麼做

 

all the time.

一直以來,你都這麼做

 

Many times when you say

很多時候,當你說:

 

Oh

“哦!”

 

I haven't been able to change.

“我還沒能改變”

 

I haven't been able to make this change.

“我沒法做出這樣的改變”

 

Many times you actually have changed.

很多時候,你其實已經改變了

 

But then you simply change back

只不過你又變回來了

 

That's all

僅此而已

 

So again

所以,我再說一遍

 

It's a matter of really understanding the concept of state of being

關鍵是,你們要真正明白“存在的狀態”這個概念

 

And when you're in a certain state of being

當你處在某種狀態下

 

You really are in a different reality

那你真的就在一個不同的實相中

 

You really are a different person.

你真的就是一個不同的人

 

Please please please please please please please please

請!請!請!請!……

 

Take me literally.

把我的話當真!

 

Please take me literally

請把我的話當真!

 

 This isn't a metaphor.

這可不是一個比喻

 

This isn't a metaphor

我不是在作比喻!

 

You literally are a different person when you make any shift at all

當你做了任何一點轉變後,你都變成了一個完全不同的人

 

Literally a different person

你真的就是一個完全不同的人

 

So

所以

 

whatever you define, truly define that person to be

不論你把“那個你”定義成什麼樣子

 

That's the total reality that exists as well.

那也是一個存在著的實相

 

If you suddenly define yourself to be a person that has a very different behavior patterns than the other person you were a moment ago

如果你突然把自己定義成一個
與“之前的你”有著非常不同的行為模式的人

 

Or again, perhaps, more precisely

或者,更確切地說是:

 

If you define your consciousness is now perceiving itself through the matrix of a different universal reality than it did a moment ago

如果你定義自己的意識,
現在正通過一個與之前不同的“宇宙實相的矩陣”來感知自己

 

That reality is a total reality

那麼,這個實相,也是個完整的實相

 

with its own sense of history,

有著它自己的歷史

 

Its own sense of its own future

有著它自己的未來

 

And it bears no relationship what so ever to the other universe you’re in

並且,它跟現在你所在的宇宙沒有“半毛錢關係”

 

Unless you have defined in that universe that it contains a similar component

除非,你把它定義成一個“包含一些類似的元件”的宇宙

 

That makes it seem as if it has a similarity to the universe you’re in

只有這樣,它才會跟你現在所在的宇宙有相似之處

 

So again

所以

 

If you feel that things are difficult to change

如果,你感覺事情難以改變

 

Or they change more slowly than you would prefer

或者,改變的速度比你希望的慢

 

All your simply doing

你所做的,只不過是

 

Is creating a new whole total universe that has a lot of similarity to the one you were just in

創造了一個完全全新的宇宙,
這個宇宙與之前你所在的宇宙有許多相似之處

 

But you don't have to do that

但你沒必要這麼做

 

If you do that, however

如果你確實這麼做了

 

That might be a clue to you that you may have belief systems that says

那這可能暗示著:你有一個信念系統,在你耳邊說:

 

I'm not comfortable going any faster than that

“轉變得這麼快,讓我感覺不舒服”

 

Changing any more radically than that.

“如此快的根本上的改變,讓我受不了”

 

Why not?

“為什麼會這樣呢?”

 

And then it's up to you to explore your belief systems and your definitions to find out

然後,就需要你來檢視你的信念系統與定義,從而發現:

 

Why the pace is what the pace is

為什麼你改變的速度,是現在這個速度?

 

Because it may actually serve you in a number of ways.

因為這個速度,對你來說,在很多方面可能都是有幫助的

 

Just because sometimes things change slowly doesn't mean that the negative thing.

有時候,事件改變得慢,並不意味著,這就是負面的

 

You yourself may require that pace for a variety of positive reasons.

可能由於各種正面的原因,你需要這樣的速度

 

So allow yourself to truly examine

所以,真實地做自我省查:

 

Why things are happening in the way they are

“為什麼事情會以這種方式發生?”

 

By first allowing yourself to know

(省查步驟)首先,你要讓自己知道:

 

That whatever is happening is what needs to be happening

發生任何的事,都是必須發生的

 

Because it's a true reflection of your state of being at that moment

因為,它真實反映了你在那一刻的“存在的狀態”

 

A true reflection

發生的事,是真實的反射

 

And when you get in touch with what it is a reflection of in terms of your beliefs and your definitions

當你弄清楚這些事件所反射出的你的信念和定義後

 

Then you will have far more conscious leeway and awareness

你就有了足夠多的覺知和意識

 

To make the next change

去做下一個改變

 

Define the next change in the way that you prefer to

去定義下一個你所喜好的改變

 

Or closer to what you prefer than you did before.

或者,相比以前,更接近你所喜好的改變

 

And you may then feel yourself accelerating

然後,你可能就會發現:自己在“加速”

 

Things changing more rapidly

事情變化得更快了

 

More synchronicity coming into your life

更多的同步性進入你的生活

 

However it expresses itself

等等其他的表現形式(不論何種)

 

But the key

但關鍵

 

The key is to understand

關鍵在於你要明白:

 

That you already change totally

你已經完全改變了!

 

Every time you change

每一次你改變

 

Any time you change

任何時候你改變(都是如此)

 

So it's not about having to learn to change.

所以,不是去學習(如何)改變

 

It's not about having to manipulate one little piece of the puzzle here and another little piece of the puzzle there

 不是去控制(拼圖版上的)這裡一塊小拼圖,那裡一塊的小拼圖

 

Every move you make changes everything, everywhere, everywhen.

你的每一個舉動,都改變了每個事物,每個地點,和每個時間

 

It's really up to you to simply determine what kind of total change you prefer

改變,真的只取決於你決定,也就是:你喜好什麼樣的“完全改變”?

 

And to examine what it is within you that

並且檢視你內在的信念系統

 

will allow you are not allow you to give yourself permission to experience that changed.

哪個允許你,或者不允許你“授權自己”去體驗那樣的改變

 

Now this is why we have also called this idea The 13th Step

這就是為什麼我們也把這個理念稱之為“第十三步”

 

We understand on your program with respect to the concept of addiction that there are such things as Twelve-Step Programs. 12步療法

我們知道,對於“上癮症”,
你們有一個“十二步驟康復計畫”

 

And these are all well and good.

這個是很好的

 

We are in no way shape or form invalidating

我們不是說它沒什麼用處

 

We understand they help many people.

我們也知道它幫助了很多人

 

We are also adding at the same time this concept of the 13th step that

同時,我們也把“第十三步”這個理念加入到這個康復計畫中

 

When an individual

也就是,當一個人

 

Not someone fooling themselves

不自我欺騙

 

Not someone pretending

不假裝知道

 

But when an individual truly understand that every change is a total change

而是真正地明白“每個改變,都是完全徹底的改變”

 

For example

舉例說明

 

Someone with what you call an addiction.

某個人,有某種癮

 

 

Someone who chooses something again and again they say they don't prefer,

所謂的“癮”,就是這個人知道自己不喜歡某個事物

 

yet they are still motivated to choose it

卻仍然受到“激勵”(刺激),而持續不斷地選擇它

 

That's an addict no matter what it is

那這就是“癮”,不論它是什麼

 

When you choose that over and over again

當你一次又一次地選擇它

 

Without knowing why in that sense

而不知道原因

 

That's an addiction

那麼,這就是一種癮

 

The ideas that if you know every change is a total change.

如果你知道“每個改變,都是完全徹底的改變”

 

And you actually understand that

並且,你也真的明白:

 

when you change you become a completely different person

“當你改變了,你就變成了一個完全不同的人”

 

You can, you are capable of defining that new person as someone who does not have any diction

那麼,你就可以將全新的自己定義為“什麼癮都沒有的人”

 

And never did.

並且“從來都沒有過癮”

 

That's why if you actually use The 13th Step when dealing with the concept of addiction

這就是為什麼當你運用“第十三步”來解決上癮問題時

 

You will actually get to a place where you will be a person who doesn't even have the concept of having to worry

你會達到某種地步,以至於你都沒有“擔心”這個概念

 

about whether they will get the urge again to fall back into that pattern

因為,你根本就沒有想要掉回原先行為模式中的欲望

 

Because the point is

因為,重點是

 

If you're truly another person

如果,你真的是另一個人

 

You never have the pattern

那麼,你從來就沒有這種行為模式

 

You never have the addiction

你從來沒有這種癮

 

 

And you will never feel the urge

並且,你也不可能有那樣的欲望

 

Because it is not part of the makeup of your universe

因為,這個欲望不屬於你的宇宙的組成部分

 

The degree of efficacy with which you use this concept is really up to you

你使用這種方法會產生什麼樣的“功效”,完全取決於你自己

 

And it may when you begin to play with it

並且,當你使用這種方法時

 

spark a process within you of getting in touch with the belief systems within you

可能會引發你探索內在各種信念系統的過程

 

That may be connected to the idea of choices that might be read as addiction

這些信念可能關聯到被認定為“癮”的選擇

 

so on and so forth

又或者其他等等

 

That's all right.

這都沒關係

 

The point is

重點是

 

If you start to work with this concept of

如果你開始運用這個理念

 

Ultimate Change

也就是“終極改變”

 

Total change.

“完全改變”

 

The 13th step.

“第十三步”

 

It will begin to allow you the freedom to understand you do not have to fear.

那它將帶給你自由,讓你明白“你不需要恐懼”

 

You do not have to fear that something can somehow reach out from the past and control you

你不需要害怕過往的事件會跨越時空來控制你

 

That you are in that sense controlled by the things you were

或者說,你會被“以前的你”做的事所控制

 

And that you have no power against them

並且,你沒能力應對它們

 

If you want to create that reality experience, you can

如果你想創造這樣的實相體驗,你也可以這麼做

 

But remember you’re creating the experience of seeming to be powerless.

 

但要記住:是你在創造看似“自己很無能”的體驗

 

And you're using your power to create it

並且,你在用自己的能力,來創造無能的體驗

 

So there is the paradox

於是,就有了這樣的悖論

 

You need to understand that it's simply a matter of how you define yourself

你要明白:真正關鍵,在於你怎麼定義自己

 

And how you define yourself is what's going to determine where your power flows.

你對自己的定義,將決定你的能量的流向

 

And in what way it manifests.

以及它將如何顯化出來

 

This is simple as that.

就這麼簡單

 

So when you know every change is a total change.

所以,當你知道“每個改變,都是完全徹底的改變”

 

You can really start fresh.

那你就可以從新開始

 

You can really start from scratch.

從頭開始

 

You can really clean the slate

與過去一刀兩斷

 

And allow yourself the freedom, the permission and the freedom

給自己自由,賦予自己許可權

 

To really know you are a new person

讓自己真正知道:你已經是個全新的人

 

With a completely new understanding and idea,

有著絕對全新的認知與理念

 

And anything that was no longer is in that state for the you you are right now.

並且,過往的一切,與當下的你,都毫不相關!

 

Simple physics

簡單的物理原理(現象)

 

Science of the Obvious

顯而易見的科學道理(現象)

 

That's all this is

如此而已

 

That's all it is

也僅此而已

 

Let it sink in.

 

你們可以慢慢消化吸收

 

You don't have to get it all now

不需要現在就得全部搞懂

 

You don't have to get it all at once.

不需要一下子就全部弄明白

 

As we said

正如我們說的

 

Every one of these ideas is a piece of the big picture

這些一個個理念,就像大拼圖畫裡的一塊塊小拼圖

 

And the idea is to use them all holistically

你們要以整體的方式來使用它們

 

And this is why we are stressing shall we say, the idea underscoring shall we say

這就是為什麼我們一直強調

 

the idea of one leads to the other.

“一件事會引發另一件事的發生”

 

The science of the obvious.

“顯而易見的科學道理(現象)”

 

If you know this, then you know that

“如果你知道這個,那你就會知道那個”

 

Because when you have that foundation

因為,當你有了這樣的“基礎”

 

When you have that spine

當你有了這樣的“主幹道”(脊柱)

 

When you have that core

當你有這樣的“核心”

 

Any time you may find yourself getting a little bit confused

那麼,任何時候,當你發現自己有些“困惑”

 

A little bit fuzzy

有些“迷糊”

 

On one particular concept or another

“認可這個想法,還是那個觀點?”

 

One particular tool or another.

“選這個工具,還是那個方法?”

 

All you do is follow the spine way back to the beginning

那你需要做的全部,就是順著“主幹道”回到起始點

 

Everything is one thing.

“一切即一”

 

It literally is just one thing

萬事萬物,都是同一個事物

 

From that knowledge

從這個“認知”開始

 

From that knowing

從這個“確信”起步(知道)

 

Go back down the spine in succession

順著“主幹道”一步步往下走

 

Clarifying on the way,

邊走邊理清(澄清)

 

Making sure everything is based on the initial principle,

確保每件事都是基於此“首要原則”

 

And that will act as a clarifying mechanism for whatever it is you are dealing with at that moment.

那麼,你在那個當下所應對的任何事物,都可以通過這個途徑來理清、理順。

「energy」的圖片搜尋結果