你是一首優美動聽的歌— 巴夏

2019090308:30

你是一首優美動聽的歌— 巴夏

 

「beethoven symphony 7 movement 2」的圖片搜尋結果

問:

On November 30th of this year.

2013年的1130

 

I watched one of your videos where you talk about Mozart

我看了一個你講莫札特音樂的視頻,
你說他的一段音樂有療癒身心的作用

 

Symphony 7 movement 2 I belief

我確信是第七交響曲第二樂章

 

First three minutes of that part

該樂章的前三分鐘

 

巴夏:

But it wasn't Mozart

但不是莫札特

 

問:

I'm sorry, Beethoven

抱歉,是貝多芬

 

巴夏:

Yes

對的!

 

問:

I was listening to that on Youtube, there's a 30 minute loop of it

那時候,我正在聽YouTube上的一個重複播放
這段音樂的
30分鐘的視頻(見頁面下方視頻)

 

巴夏:

Yes, And?

好,然後呢?

 

問:


While I was meditating

我邊聽邊冥想

 

you said to wash away all emotions, all negativity that you have

你說,把我們身上的所有的情緒,所有的負面,全部都沖洗掉

 

巴夏:

Yes, it's a permission slip

是的,它是一個自我意識許可

 

問:

Yes.

是的

 

巴夏:

If it works for you, wonderful.

如果它對你有效果,那很好

 

If it doesn't, that's fine too

如果沒有效果,那也沒關係

 

問:

Yes

是的

 

And so I meditated to that

在我跟著這段音樂冥想時

 

And I experienced so many different emotions.

我體驗到非常多不同的情緒

 

I was I was crying.

我哭啊……

 

巴夏:

That's good.

這很好!

 

問:

And then I was laughing hysterically.

哭完之後,我又歇斯底里地笑啊……

 

巴夏:

That's good too.

這也很好!

 

問:

And then my head was kind of moving back and forth

然後,我的頭,不由自主地前後擺動起來

 

And my hand was also moving like this, like a conductor in an orchestra

我的手,也像一個指揮家指揮樂隊那樣,揮動了起來

 

巴夏:

Yes, when are you going to say something unexpected?

好,你要等到什麼時候,才會說一些出乎我們意料的話呀?

 

問:

And then I became Beethoven

然後,我變成了貝多芬

 

巴夏:

Yes.

是的!

 

You aligned with that frequency,

你調整到和這首樂曲一致的頻率

 

and understood the intention of the creation of that music

也明白了貝多芬創作這首樂曲的意圖

 

問:

Yes.

是的

 

And ever since that, I can't stop listening to music

自從那以後,我就無法不聽音樂了

 

巴夏:

Oh, that's horrible

哇哦!那太可怕了!

 

What a tragedy

真是“悲劇”啊!

 

I feel so sad for you

我真為你感到難過!

 

My goodness

我的天呐!

 

How can you stand it

怎麼受得了啊!

 

Must be sheer tortured

你一定被“嚴刑拷打”了吧!

 

Well, thank you.

我逗你的,謝謝你!

 

Thank you for aligning with the music of the spheres

謝謝你與這些(能量)球體的音樂相融合/匹配

 

And something that is far more
representative of your natural true vibration.

(謝謝你)與一些更能代表你真正的、天然的振動的事物相匹配

 

Each of you is a song, a beautiful song

你們每個人都是一首歌,一首優美動聽的歌

 

Sing that song to yourself.

把著首歌,唱給自己聽吧!

 

All right,


可以嗎?

 

問:

Yes

好!

 

巴夏:

Thank you

謝謝!

 

問:

Thank you

謝謝您!

「beethoven symphony 7 movement 2」的圖片搜尋結果

 

貝多芬第七交響曲,第二樂章的前三分鐘

國外網友將其製作出一段帶有地球和宇宙動態畫面的視頻,
循環播放這三分鐘音訊,時長約一小時,非常經典,

 

 

《巴夏:自我療愈的音樂》文字版

 

We have delivered much information on the ideas of health

對於“健康”,我們已經提供了很多資訊

 

With regard to the idea of balance

有關“平衡”的

 

With regard to the idea of detoxification

有關“排毒”的

 

With regard to the idea of energy

有關“能量”的

 

And the ideas thus therefore are going to be
delivered in a variety of ways by other beings,

因此,健康方面的資訊,以後將由其他人通過各種方式來傳遞

 

But these kinds of information's will no longer be available through this terminal

我們這個“終端”,將不再提供

 

We will focus on a variety of other things that have to do with

我們將專注在其他各方面的資訊

 

You acting on your excitement.

讓你可以在你的興奮上去行動

 

You understanding your consciousness more clearly.

讓你可以更清楚地瞭解“意識”

 

You understanding the underlying structure and nature of existence itself

讓你可以更清楚的瞭解存有(神)的基礎架構與本質

 

So that you can use this in a conscious way

這樣,你就可以有意識地使用祂們

 

Like a toolkit

就像使用“工具”一樣

 

To create and manifest what it is you consciously prefer

去創造和顯化你真正所喜好的

 

We will be focusing on that

我們將專注在這些方面

 

to take advantage of the accelerated wave that we have told you

並充分利用剛才說的“加速的能量大浪潮”

 

now you can choose to ride

而你們也可以選擇乘上這些大浪潮

 

We will say one more thing about the idea of healing the self.

關於“自我療愈”,我們再多說一點

 

We will give you the idea of a particular permission slip

我們再給你們介紹一種“自我意識許可”

 

That you can use to attract whatever information you need

你們可以用它來吸引你需要的任何資訊

 

That has to do with healing.

任何關於療愈的資訊

 

So if you use this permission slip

如果你使用這個“自我意識許可”

 

Because it is generally keyed to the collective
energy vibration of your entire species,

因為它基本與整個人類的集體能量的振頻相呼應

 

You will find it will generally work for most of you

所以,根據你們個人喜好的方式去使用

 

in whatever way your imagination so desires.

你們會發現,它基本對大部分人都有效

 

So instead of allowing us to deliver specific health information,

所以,我們不再提供關於健康方面的資訊

 

We deliver this now, to you, in this way.

取而代之的是這個“自我意識許可”

 

And you can use this however you want, whenever you want,

你可以想怎麼用,就怎麼用;想什麼時候用,就什麼是時候用

 

To get into the proper state

讓自己進入恰當的狀態

 

To attract the information you require dealing with
health issues in your society.

從而吸引你所需要的,能夠應對你們社會中的健康問題的資訊

 

It is a three minute meditation.

這是一個三分鐘的冥想

 

Very simple.

非常簡單

 

All you have to do

你們需要做的全部

 

Is allow yourself to lie down in a very peaceful place,

就是讓自己躺在一個非常平和的地方

 

A very quiet place,

非常安靜的地方

 

And play a particular piece of music.

然後播放一首特定的歌曲

 

The particular piece of music that is the appropriate vibration

這首特定的歌曲,包含恰當的振動

 

To allow you to be in the proper state

讓你可以進入恰當的狀態

 

To attract whatever information,

從而吸引你需要的任何資訊

 

Or whatever situation,

你需要的任何境況

 

Or whatever people,

你需要的任何人

 

Or whatever opportunities you require

或者你需要的任何機會

 

Dealing with the idea of health issues

讓你可以解決健康的問題

 

And also dealing with the issues of letting go.

也可以讓你學習“放下”

 

Forgiving the self.

寬恕自己

 

 Letting go of regret,

放下愧疚

 

Letting go of grief,

放下煩惱、悲傷、痛苦

 

Letting go of all those things that
allow you to lower your vibration in that way.

放下所有這些降低你振頻的事情

 

To forgive yourself.

原諒自己

 

To free yourself.

讓自己自由

 

To be more whole.

讓自己更圓滿完整

 

The specific piece of music

這首特定的歌曲

 

Is the first three minutes of Beethoven’s Symphony
Number Seven, Movement Two.

就是貝多芬第七交響曲,第二樂章的前三分鐘

 

Play that while you are in a peaceful state of repose.

當你在寧靜舒適的狀態時,聽這首歌

 

Let it wash through you.

讓它流經你的整個身體

 

Those cords are exactly precisely what will tap into the idea of

它的曲調將準確地拍打在你的心靈上

 

letting go of the past,

讓你放下過去

 

Letting go of sorrow,

放下悲傷

 

Letting go of grief

放下痛苦

 

Letting go of regrets,

放下愧疚

 

And forgiving yourself

讓你寬恕自己

 

And moving toward the vibration that
will attract to you whatever information is germane

並且提高振頻,吸引你所需要的確切資訊

 

To allow you to be in the healthy state that is your birthright.

從而回復你與生俱來的健康狀態

 

Does that make sense?

明白嗎?

PS.另外附上,
Bach's "Air on the G String" (A=432Hz)、供參考